Opportunity with Global University Systems for SEO Manager Role!! | SEO Jobs in Hyderabad
SEO Jobs in Hyderabad with GUS
Dear Ramit Solutions,
As per discussion kindly forward any of your Suitable Old Students or Colleagues Resumes for the Job Openings on SEO
Please find the below Job Description & the company website-
|Company:||GUS India(Global University Systems)|
|We are setting up a new digital marketing team in Hyderabad and you will be among the first employee. As a SEO Manager this is a unique opportunity to set up SEO channel for specific brands of Global University Systems.
The candidate will be responsible for Search Engine Optimisaton team, strategy and delivery. The candidate will utilise their existing skills and experience to guide their team to deliver industry leading service.
Reporting to Head Of SEO, and working with Paid Media, Analytics, CRM and brand teams you will be the key member responsible in setting up and growing a successful SEO channel.
|KEY ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES|
|· Work with Head Of SEO and Content to hire, manage, and train a team of SEO specialist and executives.
· Create a skill road map for training SEO executives.
· Foster mentorship to SEO specialist and ensure they do the same for SEO executives
· Create strategy for each brand and ensure SEO roadmap execution.
· Plan, schedule and track individual brand SEO campaigns within the overall account. Ensure delivery by SEO Specialist and SEO executives.
· Set up best practice process and standardisation.
· Ensure team uses latest SEO stack and technical infrastructure.
· Negative SEO – Identify attacks and provide solutions
· Technical on page audits – analysis, recommendations and implementations
· Off page auditing – link reviews and strategy input
· Competitor Analysis – on and off page, keyword mapping.
· Analysis – crawling, duplication and organisation of content
· Testing – proposals from own research for internal review
· Present monthly and quarterly progress reports to Client Services Director and Head of SEO (including Campaign wrap-ups reports – traffic, link, ranking and revenue analysis/ Calculation of ROI)
· CRO & UX – understanding of methods, tools and implementation.
· Liaise with brand managers and communicate strategy with weekly updates on delivery of targets.
· Collaborate with Paid Media, Online Partnerships, CRM, Analytics, Technical team and brand teams to deliver success for our ever increasing portfolio of international brands.
· Management Skills – ability to manage team in SEO Directors absence
|QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED|
|Qualifications/Education||· Degree educated in Marketing or Information Technologies|
|Knowledge/Skills||· Confidence to liaise with globally located marketing directors and brand managers.
· Confidence to operate with limited direction and to deliver consistently.
· The ability to remain calm under pressure and deal diplomatically with stakeholders
· Well-developed interpersonal skills
· Exceptionable crisis SEO management skills
· Advanced HTML for SEO – writing and reading
· Hands on knowledge of Google Analytics or other Web Analytics packages.
· Proven knowledge of the various Google’s algorithms changes, penalisations and new procedures.
· Proficent in use of the main SEO tools, Screamingfrog, Searchmetrics, Moz, Majestic SEO, Ahref, Linkdex
· Knowledge of coding.
· Excellent standard of written and verbal English
· Ability to write a full technical audit & strategy
· Advanced Excel skills – ability to manipulate large data sets
· Ability to interpret & provide insight into server logs
· Understanding of server side commands to include redirects
· Understanding of dynamic content – query strings, client-side serving
· Good knowledge popular CMS’ and web frameworks and their strengths and weaknesses
· International SEO – CCTLDs, markup, sitemaps and WMT implementation
· Content gap analysis – missing or weak content areas
· SEO / PPC strategy – understanding and relationship management
· Attribution – understanding of popular models and tools
· CRO – understanding of methods, tools
· Understanding of all other online and offline channels (display, affiliates, social, print, TV, email) and the effects on SEO
|· Knowledge of a highly regulated industry
· Knowledge of ‘outreach’
· Deep understanding of SEARCH and search engines
· Understanding of Brands
|Experience||· Demonstrable Senior SEO and commercial experience
· Experience of large budget SEO management with targets in agency and previous companies.
· Lead or set up SEO team of more than 5 people.
· Team management experience of more than 3 years.
· Prefer experience in lead generation industries such as insurance, mortgage, real estate, banking, credit card, classifieds or gambling, travel, ecommerce etc.
· Experience in selling product in multiple territories with multi lingual sites.
· Experience in migrating SEO processes.
|· 5-7 years experience in SEO
|The post holder may be asked to undertake different or additional duties in line with business requirements at the request of their line manager.
There is an expectation that all employees will maintain the values of the Group and will comply with the code of conduct as well as equality and diversity, health and safety and safeguarding policies.