|· Confidence to liaise with globally located marketing directors and brand managers.
· Confidence to operate with limited direction and to deliver consistently.
· The ability to remain calm under pressure and deal diplomatically with stakeholders
· Well-developed interpersonal skills
· Exceptionable crisis SEO management skills
· Advanced HTML for SEO – writing and reading
· Hands on knowledge of Google Analytics or other Web Analytics packages.
· Proven knowledge of the various Google’s algorithms changes, penalisations and new procedures.
· Proficent in use of the main SEO tools, Screamingfrog, Searchmetrics, Moz, Majestic SEO, Ahref, Linkdex
· Knowledge of coding.
· Excellent standard of written and verbal English
· Ability to write a full technical audit & strategy
· Advanced Excel skills – ability to manipulate large data sets
· Ability to interpret & provide insight into server logs
· Understanding of server side commands to include redirects
· Understanding of dynamic content – query strings, client-side serving
· Good knowledge popular CMS’ and web frameworks and their strengths and weaknesses
· International SEO – CCTLDs, markup, sitemaps and WMT implementation
· Content gap analysis – missing or weak content areas
· SEO / PPC strategy – understanding and relationship management
· Attribution – understanding of popular models and tools
· CRO – understanding of methods, tools
· Understanding of all other online and offline channels (display, affiliates, social, print, TV, email) and the effects on SEO