Openings on SEO Analyst | SEO Job Openings
Required Skills :
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific.
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers) Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments Research and administer social media tools in support of clients social media strategy.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Role:Search Engine Optimisation /SEO Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
SEO Analyst SEO search engine optimization SEO analysis XML social media
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
BenErg Software Solutions- Startup
“BenErg is your loyal business partner that helps you understand, share and operate the data. We help you to use the data to build the technological interfaces for your business to reach, engage and convert more potential customers.
We nurture the partnerships with our clients to progress innovatively, building high-performing customised technological solutions. Our teams are led by the industry experts who know how to deliver the desired results.
We are constant learners who love to accumulate and share our ideas. We welcome the opportunity to share our insights with you.