Openings on Digital Marketing Team Lead | Digital Marketing Jobs
Digital Marketing Jobs
A career in business consulting and digital marketing offers one of the highest paying opportunities in the industry. Get the opportunity to work directly with CEOs of 100- 500 crore turnover companies advising them on business consulting.
We are working with some of the leading healthcare and other institutions in India advising them on strategy and execution of marketing and software development.
We are looking for people who want to work in exciting jobs and can handle complex situations. This job gives an excellent exposure to all aspects of digital marketing and business consulting.
The role requires the Team lead to be responsible for managing team of digital marketing consultants and delivering for live projects in business consulting domain for:
- Conceptualizing the campaigns from start to ROI calculations
- Consulting clients on social media and analytics
- Drive projects on Google analytics and ad-word management
- Drive projects Fb analytics and ad-word management
- Drive team to ensure calls follow up are done and business reports submitted in time to understand customer response to campaigns
- Drive team to Search Engine Optimization results for the clients
- Help generate more consulting business for the company
- Conceptualize and execute better performance reports/ dashboards for review by senior management
- This is mid-management role where the person will be responsible for output out the entire team. The Key Responsibility areas will be (including but not limited to:
- Planning and prioritizing deliverable of the team across portfolio of customers
- Driving sync-ups with customers and account managers to understand priority of deliverables
- Driving daily, weekly, monthly plans and meetings, release planning and to ensure clarity of deliverable, reviewing of assignments, providing essential guidance on AdWords, analytics, campaigns etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area:Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Role:Search Engine Optimisation /SEO Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
AdWords Digital Marketing Google Analytics Search Engine Optimization Social Media Team Management Business Reporting Business Consulting Senior Management Team Leading Consulting SEO Google Adwords Online Media
Desired Candidate Profile
Since we will invest in training you and you will be in key customer facing role we want to ensure there is some stability for people taking up the role
As part of the job description please note that there is a 12 months service agreement.
This particular profile needs extremely good communication skills (verbal and written) to interact with customers.
It also requires team management skills, including but not limited to:
- Capturing business requirements from clients, making presentations on work updates, regular interactions with the clients
- Setting daily, weekly and monthly goals for the teams and reviewing the progress daily
- Detailed account management report to senior management on a weekly basis
Elimination Criterion >70% throughout in 10th, 12th, Graduation
1st round: Communication interview, Communication test – written
2nd round: Technical Test
3rd round: Technical Interview
Healthcare is a cash rich and evergreen industry not dependent on recession in Europe or US. Build a safe career.
- Online marketing and social media marketing are in increasing demand across industries
- Consulting assignments that help you understand customer problems are more interesting
- Good to have but not essential:
- Online Media Skills (Facebook, SEO, Google Adwords) or some software development exposure
- Bike or stay close to Gachibowli, Hyderabad (we dont want you stuck in traffic)
- Very good learning working directly with CEOs of top hospitals
- Get to work on cutting edge consulting projects for leading healthcare providers across India and internationally
- Get exposure to Business analytics projects and end to end campaign management
- Also get leadership exposure of leading the consulting team working on multiple projects (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn),website development, SEO etc.
- Bachelors degree is required, preferably in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other related engineering discipline
- MBA (Marketing) is not mandatory but will be preferred
- Minimum hands-on experience in digital and social media marketing for 3-4 years
- Good academic background with more than 70% consistently in 10th, 12th and Graduation
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Computers, Electrical
PG:MBA/PGDM – Marketing, Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required