HR Opening in Jubilee hills, Hyderabad
Hi Sir / Madam,
Established in 1993 Antal International is a fully integrated network of 130 offices in 35 countries, from Asia through Western, Central and Eastern Europe to Africa and the Middle East. Antal International is a trusted and reputable industry brand, and well established as the first choice recruiter in many countries.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establishing strong client relationships through Key Account Management and Client Partnering
- Managing a portfolio of assignments via our proven Matrix Portfolio Management system
- Maintaining quality standards with a major focus on delivery, to ensure client satisfaction
- Communicating progress to relevant Partners and colleagues
- Searching, Selecting and Delivery of candidates to clients
- Utilising Antal’s unique Business Development Tools to leverage new clients from other offices
- Extensive Business development
Sales, Talent Management, Requirements Gathering
Required Experience and Qualifications
Ability to work under pressure, Excellent English Language Skills and passion to work towards Business Targets
- Experience in international business, sales ability is key for those not in a sales role currently.
- Experience in either Accountancy & Finance, in Consulting, Recruitment is desirable.
- Be energetic and focused, with excellent organizational skills.
- Be fluent in English other languages are a plus.
- A strong blend of commercial and cultural capabilities.
- Proactive and self-motivated approach to work.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
Job Type: Full-time
‘Attract the BEST talent you cannot attract for yourself’
This Post is only for the Students of Ramit Solutions
For Contact Details OR Venue Details OR Company Details Any Student Contact with Management